15 May 2020
At Dennis Family Corporation, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities to ensure the ongoing health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, trades and communities at all times. It’s our number one priority.
In response to the easing of COVID-19 restrictions by both the Federal Government and the Victorian State Government, we are pleased to announce that appointments are no longer required for customers to visit our Displays and Sales Offices.
However, there are guidelines we need to follow to ensure everyone’s safety (click here to review the Housing Industry Association (HIA) Guidelines, as of 12 May 2020, regarding visiting display homes during COVID-19):
- We are required to collect the names and contact details of every person entering our Displays and Sales Offices, and the time they enter and leave the premises, to facilitate contact tracing in the event of a COVID-19 infection.
- Anyone who is unwell or has cold or flu-like symptoms should not enter the premises. We are always happy to arrange a virtual meeting if this is the case.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our Displays and Sales Offices, and adhering to social distancing requirements at all times.
- We have hand sanitising units at every site for visitors to use on arrival and leaving.
- We will be conducting regular cleaning of all high-touch areas.
We understand that some people may prefer to stay at home, so our sales teams are always happy to answer any enquiries via email, phone, SMS and video calls, and can arrange private appointments if you prefer.
Moving forward, we will continue to monitor the latest advice from health authorities and the Government and will review our approach if advice changes and communicate these to you.
In the meantime, we thank you for your assistance with adhering to the guidelines and helping to keep everyone in our community safe.
Manor Lakes Central Stage 2 open!
Ranfurlie Asset Management, Dennis Family’s retail and commercial division, opened the Stage 2 redevelopment of Manor Lakes Central activity centre in Melbourne’s west on Thursday, 7 May 2020. The redevelopment doubles the centre’s size to approximately 20,000 m2 of gross lettable area.