Both the Dennis Family Corporation and Bert Dennis personally have been the recipients of numerous prestigious professional awards over many years. Notable honours include:
Order of Australia Medal – Bert Dennis
Awarded to Bert in January 2005 for his service to the land and housing industries, to the community through contributing to debate on urban planning and for his support of charitable organisations.
Sir Philip Lynch Award (HIA) 2003 – Bert Dennis
The HIA’s highest acknowledgement for outstanding service to the housing industry.
Raymond J. Peck Award (UDIA) 1991 – Bert Dennis
For excellence in service to the land development industry.
Richard J. Evans Award (VPELA) 2010 – Bert Dennis
Recognising outstanding service to the industry for at least 20 years.
- Life Membership Award UDIA National, UDIA Vic – Bert Dennis
- Life Membership Award UDIA National – Grant Dennis
- Past President UDIA National, UDIA Vic – Bert Dennis
- Past President UDIA National, UDIA Qld – Grant Dennis
- UDIA Awards for Excellence Judge – Grant & Bert Dennis
- Family Business Australia – Family Business of the Year 2nd Generation 2001
- Winner, UDIA (Vic) Excellence Awards 2002 – Best Residential Estate of more than 400 lots – The Hunt Club
- Winner, UDIA (Vic) Environmental Excellence Award 2006 – The Hunt Club
- Winner, HIA National GreenSmart Awards 2006 – Estate of the Year – The Hunt Club
- Winner, UDIA (Vic) Excellence Awards 2004 – Best Residential Estate of more than 250 lots – Rose Grange
Contemporary home building brand Dennis Family Homes has also received an array of industry awards.